Revive Medical Spa offers massage, facials and other services designed to enhance your overall wellness. In our facility’s relaxing atmosphere, you can leave your cares aside and simply enjoy being pampered. Click on the links below to find out more about our service offerings.
Massage not only feels good, improves your range of motion, and relaxes your muscles; it also enhances your overall health and well being.
A traditional massage that relaxes muscles, stimulates circulation and improves overall wellness.
Focuses on deeper layers of muscle to release chronic tension through slow strokes and deep pressure in the contracted areas.
A deeply soothing, relaxing massage that uses heated stones to melt muscle tissue, increasing the effect of massage on deeper muscle layers.
Relaxes your entire body through pressure point movements, concentrating on nerve endings in your hands and feet that correspond to major organs and body parts, encouraging a natural healing process in the body.
Indulge yourself and ease your muscles with strategically placed pillows and massage that can help with pregnancy and delivery.
Releases and stretches the muscles through massage, improving joint and muscle performance, posture and total health potential. Good for athletes in any sport, this treatment begins with 45 minutes of vigorous massage, followed by 15 minutes of stretching.
In this deeply exfoliating treatment, the therapist massages the skin with a wonderfully aromatic salt and oil combination. Both the front and back of the body are treated. A salt glow leaves your skin soft and smooth and is great before an event, before self-tanning or just the remove dead, dull skin.
A deeply relaxing Swedish massage administered by two people at once.
Couples massages are available upon request and are an additional $10 per person.
Chair massages are available for $1 per minute.
Restores a natural, youthful appearance to the skin. Includes deep cleansing, exfoliation, hydration and dermal stimulation performed in an incredibly relaxing atmosphere. This treatment is great for all skin types.
Facials are not only for the face anymore! The same treatments that work so well on the face can be used to attain a silky smooth back and shoulders. Includes deep cleansing, exfoliation, revitalizing mask and massage.
For acne-prone and teen skin types, this smoothing treatment addresses blemishes, clogged pores and persistent sudden breakouts. This extraction-focused facial clarifies, normalizes and balances the skin.
Takes the clear complexion facial a step further, using salicylic acid to penetrate deeply, increasing cell turnover, brightening skin tone and clearing active acne.
A shortened version of our signature facial, the mini-facial includes cleansing, exfoliation and a hydrating mask.
Used for over 100 years, Jessner¹s Peels address fine lines, pigmentation and skin texture, leaving you with a beautiful, healthy glow and bright, even skin tone. This is one of our deepest peels and the treatment includes a follow up visit with either an enzyme or hydration mask application.
A chemical peel can lead to smoother, more radiant skin, using naturally occurring acids to treat fine lines, dryness and uneven skin tone.
This is a light peel that is ideal for sensitive skin and requires less recovery time. It gives the skin a healthy glow and addresses fine lines and hyperpigmentation.
Neck & Chest Add-On $20
Combines a targeted chemical peel with a signature facial to achieve the ultimate in skin tone and smoothness. This amazing skin care experience revitalizes your skin’s natural glow. Great for hyperpigmentation and fine lines. The chemical peel is tailored to address the client’s specific needs.
This package includes seven facials and three peels over three months to completely rejuvenate your skin’s health and appearance.
Introducing Pristine, the Precision Diamond Peel treatment for state-of-the-art, crystal-free, real diamond microdermabrasion. Great for many skin conditions, Pristine microdermabrasion uses the latest diamond technology to remove the skin’s out layer and stimulate collagen and elastin production, leading to the growth of healthy new skin and revealing a more radiant you. Experience Pristine diamond technology for both facial and body skin rejuvenation to reveal your potential.
Combines microdermabrasion with a signature facial to achieve the ultimate in skin tone and smoothness. This amazing skin care experience revitalizes your skin’s natural glow. Our most luxurious, popular facial service.
Neck & Chest Add-On $20
Airbrush tanning offers a healthy alternative to sun tanning. The immediate results are streak-free and appear natural, for a beautiful bronzed look that won’t harm your skin. We offer after-hour appointments and group packages for tanning.
Package of 4 Treatments
45-Minute Salt Glow
30-Minute Express Salt Glow
30 minute Body Polish
One-Hour Hydrating Massage
45 minute Salt Glow
One Hour Swedish Massage
90 minute Swedish Massage
Luxury Facial OR Microfacial
Simultaneous 30 minute Reflexology massage
Enjoy a luxurious spa treatment today.
Expecting? It’s important to take time to look after your own wellness during this joyful time. A Maternity Massage uses pillows and massage to ease your muscles, relax your body and make you more comfortable during pregnancy. Includes:
Full package price:
- Cosmetic injection that is the most commonly performed cosmetic procedure used to reduce or eliminate the appearance of facial wrinkles through minimally invasive injections.
Cosmetic Fillers using Juvéderm® or Radiesse® or Sculptra®
- Injectable cosmetic fillers that have been approved by the FDA to reduce moderate to severe wrinkles, folds and creases around the nose and mouth by stimulating the natural production of collagen in the skin.
- Laser skin resurfacing with CO2 is a technique for dramatically reducing lines, wrinkles and uneven pigmentation resulting from aging or sun damage.
- Photorejuvenation is a series of Intense Pulsed Light (IPL) treatments that improve the appearance of rosacea, redness, broken capillaries, sun damaged skin, age spots, skin texture, and changes that occur to the skin due to exposure to the sun. Treatment can also improve mild acne scars and reduce fine lines.
- Chemical peels remove damaged outer layers of skin on the face, hands, neck and chest to smooth texture, reduce scarring and remove blemishes and precancerous growths to produce healthy, glowing skin. There are three different types of chemical peels: alphahydroxy acids (AHAs), trichloroacetic acid (TCA) and phenol.
- Sclerotherapy is a procedure used to treat spider veins by injecting a solution into the veins which causes them to gradually disappear.
- Microdermabrasion is a skin rejuvenation method for the treatment of mild acne scarring, sun damage, age spots, blemishes, uneven pigmentation, enlarged pores and blackheads.
Laser Hair Removal
- Laser hair removal uses heat energy to destroy hair follicles and prevent hair growth for up to two years, while leaving the skin in the area undamaged. The most common areas treated are the legs, arms, back, shoulders, underarms, upper lip, and the bikini area.